Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day Mummy!!

My dearest mummy,
U r the best in the world
that i ever have
U light up my life
Like the sun that shines on this earth
Like a twinkling stars that shine twinkles at night
Burning like a candle
that brightness up a very dark room.

Mummy,
I wish i can be the earth
to receive ur beautiful shines
I wish i can be the night
that can survive through u twinkling stars
and I wish that i can be the dark room
that u can brighten up the darkness for me.

Mummy
U r just like an angel
Comes to me when i'm sad
U give ur magical touch to me it's to o miraculous
until don't know how to cry if i'm sad
I just know how to cry if i'm succeed
and this is all because of U...
The greatest mother in the world.


luv u mummy... muahhhx!!!

a special cake just for u mummy..

Thanks mummy for everythin u have done for me... wrapping u wit all my love as u have done for me all those years.- big or small, i appreciate u do for me...






2 secrets:

nieja said...

hpy mothr day mummy!
i luv u..

mrGoodguy said...

comel kak jae nih!hehe